- Rise Times as Fast as 1 ns
- Thin Profile Allows Measurements in Tight Spaces
- Easy-To-Use, Compact, and Versatile
- SM05 and SM1 Threads Ideal for Fiber Coupling or Mounting ND Filters
- Internal A23 Bias Battery (Included)
The DET10C/M InGaAs photodetector provides improved bandwidth and NEP performance over previous models. The slim housing allows the optical detector to slip into tight setups. This model comes complete with a fast PIN photodiode and an internal bias battery packaged in a rugged aluminum housing. With a wide bandwidth DC-coupled output, this detector is ideal for monitoring fast pulsed lasers as well as DC optical sources. The DET has a Bias-T circuit that combines a high-frequency AC signal with a DC signal into a single output. The direct photodiode anode current is provided on a side panel BNC. This output is easily converted to a positive voltage using a terminating resistor. When looking at high-speed signals, Thorlabs recommends using a 50 Ohm load resistance. For lower bandwidth applications, our variable terminator is a great time saver.
All connections and controls have been moved away from the light path, thus making the DET a more useful, easier-to-use device. The SM1, SM05, and 8-32 (M4) threadings on the DET detector housing allow it to be mounted in a cage system, lens tube system, or on a TR series post. The DET10C/M arrives with a 12 VDC Bias battery already installed.
- Active Area: Ø1.0 mm
- Wavelength Range: 700 – 1800 nm
- Rise Time: 10 ns
- NEP (W/Hz1/2): 1.6 x 10-12
- Dark Current: 1 nA (25 nA Max)
- Junction Capacitance: 40 pF (Max)