The CT104 has an internal SM05 threading for mounting Ø1/2" (Ø12.7 mm) optics and externally threaded SM05 threaded components. The CT104 mount provides 360° of continuous rotation for the mounted components. The 2° graduation allows for precise positioning of components such as linear polarizers and waveplates. A top-mounted, nylon-tipped setscrew is used to lock the position of the component. The mount is compatible with the MS103 adapter plate and with the CT1 30 mm cage Z-axis translation stage. One SM05RR retaining ring, which secures a component by sandwiching it between the ring and the back lip on the mount, and two 4-40 cap screws for securing the mount, are included with each unit.
- Coarse Rotation: 360° Continuously Adjustable
- Graduations: 2° Increments
- Mount Ø1/2" (Ø12.7 mm) Optics up to 0.29" (7.4 mm) Thick
- Runout: <0.0001" Along Optical Axis
- Max. Clear Aperture: 0.43"
- Lockable Design