- Protected Gold Coating
- Compatible with Our SM1 Series of Lens Tubes and 30 mm Cage Systems
- Part Number and Coating are Engraved on the Housing for Easy Identification
This Thorlabs’ mounted turning mirror provides additional flexibility when building optical devices from our 30 mm cage system and SM1 lens tube products. The mounted turning mirror is pre-aligned so that the reflected beam exits to within ±20 arcmin of 90°, which can reduce the time needed for prototyping, experimenting, and production.
The cubes are M6 x 0.5 threaded, but adapters are included for 8-32 or M4 mounting. The entrance and exit ports that feature our SM1 series threading (1.035"-40) and four 4-40 taps that accept our Ø6 mm cage rods.
- Protective Coating: Gold
- Average Reflectivity (Wavelength Range): >96% (800 nm - 20 µm)
- Damage Threshold: 2 J/cm2 (1064 nm, Ø1.000 mm)
- Ports: 2 Ports with SM1 (1.035"-40) Threading and Four 4-40 Taps for Cage Rods
- Mirror Substrate: N-BK7
- Material-Housing: Engraved Black Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Surface Flatness (@ 633 nm): λ/10 (Over Clear Aperture)
- Clear Aperture: 70%
- Surface Quality: 40-20 Scratch-Dig
- 45°-45°-90° Prism Tolerance: ± 3 arcmin
- Dimensional Tolerance: ±0.1 mm