- Ideal for Ø1" Cylindrical Lenses
- Rotationally Align Optics Within a Lens Tube System
- Post Mountable via 8-32 Tapped Hole
- Features SM1 Quick Release Adapter on Back of Mount
- Holds Optics up to 0.27" Thick
- Lockable via Setscrew
- Unpackaged Weight: 67.6 g
The CLR1 is a rotation mount designed for use with Ø1" round cylindrical lenses and other rotationally sensitive optics within a lens tube system. As round cylindrical lenses only focus or expand light in one dimension, they are not easily aligned within a standard lens mount or lens tube. This rotation mount can be sandwiched between two lens tubes to provide rotation of the mounted optic without disturbing the attached lens tubes. The back side of this mount utilizes an SM1 quick release adapter, which allows the mount to be quickly disconnected and reconnected to a lens tube setup. Please note that this adapter must be removed while inserting an optic in the mount, but once the optic is mounted, the adapter can be reattached.