- 400 - 750 nm Dielectric Coating
- Ideal for Use with Closely Spaced Beams
- Reflective Coating Beveled 0.05 mm at Straight Edge
This Ø1/2" D-shaped (pickoff) is designed to enable the separation of closely spaced beams. D-shaped mirrors are ideal for picking off one of two closely spaced beams because the reflective coating extends to within 0.05 mm of the straight edge of the mirror. In addition, a wedge of the substrate is removed from behind the straight edge of the mirror in order to prevent the beam that was not picked off from clipping the pickoff mirror.
Although broadband coatings offer smaller operating wavelength ranges, they typically yield higher reflectivity in those ranges than their metallic counterparts.
- Coating Range: 400-750 nm
- Thickness: 6 mm ± 0.2 mm
- Material: Fused Silica
- Front Surface Flatness: ?/10
- Surface Quality: 10-5 Scratch-Dig
- Diameter Tolerance: +0.0/-0.2 mm
- Clear Aperture: >90% of Diameter
- Reflectivity (S and P Polarization for 0°-45°): Ravg >99% (400-750 nm)
- Wedge: <5 arcmin
- Damage Threshold: 0.25 J/cm2 (532 nm, 10 ns, 10 Hz, Ø0.803 mm)