- Connectorization Kits Include (All Products Available Individually):
- Step-by-Step Instructions (FN96A)
- Crimp Tool (CT042)
- Glass Polishing Plate (CTG913)
- Sheets of Polishing Film
- Polishing Disc
- 200X Fiber Scope (FS200)
- Bare Fiber Gripper (BFG1)
- Ruby Scribe (S90R)
- 10 Syringes (MS403-10: Qty. 1)
- 2 m Furcation Tubing (FT030)
- Epoxy (F112: Qty. 10)
- Fiber Stripper (T06S13)
- Three-Holed Fiber Stripper (FTS4)
- Kim Wipes (KW32: Qty. 1 box)
- Wash Bottle*
- The CK03 and CK05 include an additional Rubber Polishing Pad (50 Durometer) that is used to produce PC (radiused) polishes (NRS913)
* The Wash Bottle is a single bottle from the B2939 solvents bottle kit.
Thorlabs' Fiber Optic Termination / Connectorization Kits contain all of the materials for your connectorization needs with the exceptions of the single mode or multimode connectors and the optical fiber, which need to be purchased sperately. The CK01 is an SMA Connectorization Tool Kit, the CK03 is an FC/PC Connectorization Tool Kit, and the CK05 is an FC/APC Connectorization Tool Kit. The CK03 and CK05 kits include a Rubber Polishing Pad (50 Durometer) that is used to produce PC (radiused) polishes.
To view the German versions of the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) associated with the F112 epoxy that is included with these kits, please click on the following links: Data Sheet 1 and Data Sheet 2.