- Non-Marring DelrinTM Fingers with Alignment Grooves Firmly Grip the Edge of the Optic
- Self-Centering Spring-Actuated Design
- SCL03 Mounts Optics from Ø0.15" (Ø3.8 mm) to Ø1.70" (Ø43 mm)
- SCL04 Mounts Optics from Ø0.15" (Ø3.8 mm) to Ø3.00" (Ø76 mm)
- Designed for Easy Lens Insertion
- Provides Large, Clear Aperture
Three spring-loaded fingers automatically grip optics ranging from Ø0.15" (3.8 mm) to Ø1.7" (43 mm) for the SCL03 and Ø0.15" (3.8 mm) to Ø3.00 (75 mm) for the SCL04. The lens holder fingers are easily opened with one hand by pinching the actuator tabs between the thumb and forefinger. The lens is simply held between the mounting fingers as the actuator tabs are released. The spring-loaded fingers firmly grip the optic while the cam action of the nested ring design centers the optic.
Both the SCL03 and SCL04 provide a #8 (M4) counterbored hole accessible on the inside rim of the adjuster ring for direct fastening to our Ø1/2" Posts.
The SCL03 and SCL04 can also be utilized with replacement Delrin fingers to form an easy-to-use optics cleaning fixture.