3 Versions To Choose From:
- Single Module Adapter: The TXP5001AD for open operation without a chassis but directly linked to a computer via USB.
- 4 Slot Chassis: The TXP5004 for a compact modularized benchtop test and measurement unit.
- 16 Slot Chassis: The TXP5016 for industrial applications and integration into larger systems such as burn-in systems.
- 3 Compatible Versions For 1, 4, and 16 Modules
- For R&D Lab And Industrial Applications
- Broad Family Of Powerful Optical T&M Modules
- Remotely Controllable Via TCP/IP
- Hot Pluggable Modules
- Localized Power Management On Each Module
- Easy To Setup
- Card Pooling For Complex Tasks
- Enhanced Macro Function Capabilities
Available Modules for the TXP5000 Platform
- Combination Laser Diode & TEC Temperature Controller: ITC5000
- WDM DFB Laser Sources: LS5000
- High Speed Inline Polarimeter: IPM5300
- Inline Deterministic Polarization Controller: DPC5500
- High Dynamic Range Terminating Polarimeter: PAX5700 Series
The TXP5000 Series is a powerful photonic test & measurement platform that bridges the gap between the research community and the industrial test and measurement market. The 4 slot, USB controlled TXP5004 provides the basis for a modularized benchtop test and measurement unit while the 16 slot Ethernet controlled TXP5016 provides scalable testing for the industrial community. The TXP5001AD Adapter allows the operation of one TXP module directly linked to a computer via the USB interface. The plug and play modules include integrated laser drivers and TEC controllers, DWDM DFB laser sources, a tunable laser, and an advanced polarimetry control and measurement. All modules are interchangeable and can be integrated with LabVIEW™ and LabWindows™/CVI control. The TXP platform is operated and configured by a PC.
The TXP5000 Series is a scalable cost effective test and measurement platform. The intelligent card concept provides great flexibility for the combination of plugable modules to meet the desired functionality. One aspect is the concept of Advanced Card Pooling that allows to group different modules into card pools controlled via high level command parameter for complex and application specific setups. For more info about the architecture, please see Architecture Tab.
Due to the “hot plug feature” any module can be replaced without interrupting other running processes of the same mainframe. All TXP5000 modules provide standard user interfaces that allow the operation of each module by the connected PC, like using a benchtop device, with easy automation and remote control facilities. All TXP5000 chassis offer TCP/IP support that eases remote control over a network.
Single Module Adapter TXP5001AD
The TXP5001AD is a low cost adapter for any module designed for the TXP5000 system. It provides a USB interface and allows a single module to be operated without any additional equipment except a PC. The adapter provides connection to the user PC via the included USB cable and comes with the TXP5000 software installation package, including LabVIEW™ and LabWindows/CVI™ drivers, similar to the TXP5004 chassis. The adapter offers the easiest and most cost effective way to start using the modulesof the TXP5000 Series. A 48V power supply is included, which operates from 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz.
The TXP chassis provide global interlocks to secure set-ups involving the TXP against external events, like opening of lab-doors, pushing of emergency switches, etc. The reaction of the TXP depends on the type of card inserted. Besides the global interlock, some TXP cards have an individual interlock line.